In my work as a dating coach I meet many single women who have it all.
Beauty. Brains. A great career. A lifestyle to die for.
They have achieved so much, yet they haven’t been able to achieve their goal of finding Mr. Forever.
There are several reasons why many amazing women are still single, and while each one is different, I notice certain themes.
I was asked to appear this month on a radio show in Connecticut called the Anna and Raven show to help pretty producer Megan Stone find a guy.
She’s in her late 20s, and is beautiful and smart. But she hadn’t had a date in 6 years.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
It turns out Megan is a bit of a workaholic, and that is one thing keeping her from meeting men.
She’s not getting out enough to events where single men may be, and she’s not very active on online dating sites.
Unfortunately, once you get beyond your mid-twenties, single men aren’t as plentiful as they might have been in college.
Finding your Mr. Forever is much more likely if you take action on your goal.
Even if you work a lot, like Megan and many other smart successful ladies, you need to put yourself out there. If meeting Mr. Forever is a priority, taking steps to meet him should be a priority as well.
Here are some action steps you can take this week:
- Get online, and stay there until you are exclusive with a guy.
- If you are already dating online, make sure you rotate photos frequently and use photos that are recent. If your photos are more than one year old, it may be time to make an appointment to get new shots taken.
- Keep your online profile fresh by editing text in the profile. On certain dating sites, when you update your profile by editing just one word (or letter) in the profile, it goes to the top of the pile and is seen by more men.
- If you are on one site/app, get on more sites/apps.
- Google singles events, speeddating, and meetups in your area. Commit to going to at least one event a week. If you can, try to hit three of these types of events a week.
Ladies, this list is just a start to help you to begin moving things along in the right direction.
Stay tuned for future blogs that reveal many more traits of a successful dater. After working with women as a dating coach for 15 years, I have noticed that women who are achieving their goal of finding Mr. Forever have several traits in common. Taking the right actions is one of the traits, and I will be going over the others in future blogs.
Get in touch to apply for a 30-minute call where I can explain to you how I can help you find your Mr. Forever in the next year. You can APPLY HERE.